Friday 19 June 2015

A walk near Medlánky

Hello. *waves uncertainly*
I haven't posted here in months, which had a lot to do with the prevailing lack of sewing in those months.
There still aren't photos of sewn things to show, but there are fabulous photos of the natural world to show, from a walk I took this week with a friend at the edge of Medlánky, Brno. So, just a little proof that I'm alive, God is good and some sewing things may show up later. :-) There are plans of sewing a corset for my sister. Materials bought. Pattern to be figured out. Fear to be overcome.


IMG_4418

IMG_4419

IMG_4420


IMG_4422

IMG_4423

IMG_4424

IMG_4425


IMG_4427

IMG_4428

IMG_4429

IMG_4430

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Hana! I love this - beautiful flowers, sunny fields. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hana! Nice to know that you haven't completely disappeared from the blogosphere. Great photos & yes - God is good!

    ReplyDelete